Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Story

IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!



So some people have heard and maybe some haven't.

If you're in the have not pile -- I have an annoucement.

I met a writer. Don't ask me how, it was a wierd cosmic fate kind of thing. She asked me if she could tell my story. My story? What the hell. I've tried to tell you people vampires are real, but I'm not sure I'm getting through. So . . . this sounded like another good way to try to spread the word.

The product of our collaberation is now available.

The writer's name is Rebecca Leigh. The story is about my last job in Bora Bora. If you're interested in reading it -- and trust me when I say you should -- you can find it here:

https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisplay.aspx?i=132

I think she called the book "Have Stake, Will Travel" a title that totally sums up my life!

There's even a picture of me on the cover -- man, I feel like a celebrity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment